How can Third Age Matters assist with your aged-care issue?
4. We can provide ongoing support
- Do you or a loved one require ongoing support?
- Do you need assistance with Centrelink/DVA updates?
- Do you need an accredited aged-care professional or a gerontologist to check on a loved one and provide an objective report?
- Do you or a loved one need someone to act as your advocate or handle a complaint?
- Do you or someone you care about need assistance getting to medical or allied health appointments?
- Do you or someone you care about require assistance with basic tasks such as shopping?
Do you need assistance in finding the right aged-care solution for your particular situation? Are you interested in a more personalised service? If you are already living in residential aged-care, do you require ongoing support and assistance? Would you like to discuss your options with someone who understands the aged-care system? If so, call Bina on0418 651 330.